I have written or co-written six books, with a sixth due out in the summer of 2016. From latest to earliest they are:
* Jesus, Pope Francis and a Protestant Walk into a Bar: Lessons for the Christian Church, co-authored with the Rev. Dr. Paul T. Rock.
* Woodstock: A Story of Middle Americans. For details, click here.
* They Were Just People: Stories of Rescue in Poland During the Holocaust, co-authored with Rabbi Jacques Cukierkorn. Click on the title for the Amazon page about this book.
* Visitation: A Century of Faith. This 2009 book is available, if at all, only through Visitation Catholic Parish in Kansas City, Mo.
* A Gift of Meaning. Click on the title for the Amazon page about this book.
(My next book, from Skylight Paths Publishing in Woodstock, Vt., will be The Value of Doubt, Why Unanswered Questions, Not Unquestioned Answers, Build Faith.)