Here's a list of upcoming places I'll be speaking or teaching:
* At 9:50 a.m. on Sunday, July 27, I'll be speaking at St. Thomas the Apostle Episcopal Church in Overland Park, Kan., about my new book, Woodstock: A Story of Middle Americans.
* On Tuesday, Aug. 5, I'll be speaking with Rabbi Jacques Cukierkorn at the Holocaust Memorial Center in suburban Detroit about our book, They Were Just People: Stories of Rescue in Poland During the Holocaust.
* At 1:15 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 24, Rabbi Jacques Cukierkorn and I will be speaking about the complications of religious conversions at the annual "Day of Discovery" at the Jewish Community Campus in Overland Park, Kan.
* At 10:15 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 14, I'll be preaching at North Oak Christian Church in Kansas City.
* At noon on Friday, Jan. 9, 2015, I'll be speaking about Middle American values based on my book, Woodstock: A Story of Middle Americans, to the Noon Forum Luncheon of the Shepherd's Center of Kansas City Central.
If you are interested in having me speak to your group, e-mail me details at firstname.lastname@example.org.