Here's a list of upcoming places I'll be speaking or teaching:
* At 10:15 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 14, I'll be preaching at North Oak Christian Church in Kansas City.
* At 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 16, I'll be part of a panel on race relations in Kansas City. It will be at the Johnson County Central Resource Library.
* At 11 a.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 24, I'll be speaking to the Johnson County Young Matrons about Middle American values based on my book, Woodstock: A Story of Middle Americans.
* At 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 9, I'll be speaking to Atonement Lutheran Church's Second Sunday group at the Fox & Hound on Metcalf.
* At 7 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 17, I'll be speaking about Middle American values based on my book, Woodstock: A Story of Middle Americans, to a men's group from Southminster Presbyterian Church, meeting at Perkins at 87th and I-35.
* At noon on Friday, Jan. 9, 2015, I'll be speaking about Middle American values based on my book, Woodstock: A Story of Middle Americans, to the Noon Forum Luncheon of the Shepherd's Center of Kansas City Central.
* On Jan. 24, I'll be speaking about writing your spiritual will at Heartland Presbytery's "Embracing Hope" event, to be held at Trinity Presbyterian Church in Independence, Mo.
If you are interested in having me speak to your group, e-mail me details at firstname.lastname@example.org.