Here's a list of upcoming places I'll be speaking or teaching:
* On Sunday, July 12, I will be preaching at an interfaith service at the annual Friends of Woodstock School meeting and reunion at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minn.
* At noon on Friday, Aug. 14, Rabbi Jacques Cukierkorn and I will be speaking at the Adventures in Learning program of KC's central Shepherd's Center about lessons from our book, They Were Just People: Stories of Rescue in Poland During the Holocaust.
* At 1 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 23, I'll be speaking at the Day of Discovery at the Jewish Community Center Campus in Overland Park, Kan., with Rabbi Jacques Cukierkorn about good interfaith conversations.
* At 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 1, Rabbi Jacques Cukierkorn and I will be speaking to the SPARK group for older adults about lessons from our book, They Were Just People: Stories of Rescue in Poland During the Holocaust.
* At 11:30 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 25, I'll be speaking to the ROMEO group of retired Kansas City area men at Princess Garden restaurant in Kansas City about Middle American values based on my book, Woodstock: A Story of Middle Americans.
If you are interested in having me speak to your group, e-mail me details at firstname.lastname@example.org.