Here's a list of upcoming places I'll be speaking or teaching:
* At 3:15 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 3, I will be speaking on a panel about religion and politics at the St. Louis Literary Consortium. Details you would need to attend are here.
* At 9 a.m. on these Sundays -- Oct. 4, 11 and 18 -- I will be speaking to an adult education class at the John Knox Kirk in Kansas City about "Writing Your Spiritual Will."
* At 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 13, Rabbi Jacques Cukierkorn and I will be speaking to the SPARK group for older adults about lessons from our book, They Were Just People: Stories of Rescue in Poland During the Holocaust.
* The evening of Monday, Oct. 26, I will be speaking at a Kansas City Oasis book event with the Rev. Dr. Paul T. Rock, co-author with me of Jesus, Pope Francis and a Protestant Walk into a Bar: Lessons for the Christian Church. Location and specific time to be announced.
* At 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 4, I'll be speaking at the "End-of-Life" series at Second Presbyterian Church of Kansas City about writing spiritual wills.
* The evenings of Jan. 13, 20, 27 and Feb. 3, Rabbi Jacques Cukierkorn and I will be speaking to a class at Village Presbyterian Church about lessons from our book, They Were Just People: Stories of Rescue in Poland During the Holocaust.
* The week of July 10, 2016, I'll be teaching a class at Ghost Ranch, the national Presbyterian conference center in northern New Mexico called "Conversations with Jesus and Pope Francis."
If you are interested in having me speak to your group, e-mail me details at email@example.com.