Here's a list of upcoming places I'll be speaking or teaching:
- The evening of Wednesday, Dec. 2, I'll be speaking at Community Christian Church's annual Advent of Hope service, sponsored by Kansas City Hospice & Palliative Care.
- The evenings of Jan. 13, 20, 27 and Feb. 3, Rabbi Jacques Cukierkorn and I will be speaking to a class at Village Presbyterian Church about lessons from our book, They Were Just People: Stories of Rescue in Poland During the Holocaust.
- The Sunday mornings of Feb. 7 and Feb. 14 I will be speaking at Southminster Presbyterian Church at 63rd and Roe about writing spiritual wills.
- On Saturday, Feb. 6, I'll be speaking with the Rev. Dr. Paul T. Rock at the "Embracing Hope" Heartland Presbytery event at Southminster Presbyterian Church about our book, Jesus, Pope Francis and a Protestant Walk into a Bar: Lessons for the Christian Church.
- At noon on Tuesday, April 12, 2016, I'll be speaking to the Salt and Pepper Club at Hallbrook Country Club.
- The week of July 10, 2016, I'll be teaching a class at Ghost Ranch, the national Presbyterian conference center in northern New Mexico called "Conversations with Jesus and Pope Francis."
If you are interested in having me speak to your group, e-mail me details at email@example.com.